Advanced PhotoModeler for Collision Reconstruction
Lightpoint recently developed an advanced photogrammetry course tailored to collision reconstructionists. The course covers the following topics:
- How to properly target and model exemplar vehicles for crush analysis
- How to use exemplar vehicles to obtain "crush from photos"
- How to use police and scene photographs to measure scene evidence (gouges, debris, final rest, etc.)
- Working with advanced features of Photomodeler
- Interpreting Photomodeler quality reports
- Testifying to your results
By the end of this course, the attendee will be able to confidently measure crush and scene evidence from photographs, interpret the results, and know how to testify to those results effectively. The course is 3-days long, and has previously qualified for 24 ACTAR CEUs. If you are interested in attending this course, sign up below to hear when the course will be offered next. Please enter your zip code to help us determine the most convenient state / city to host the course.